Ear, Nose, & Throat Services
Head & Neck
- Salivary Gland Surgery – removal of the parotid or submandibular gland.
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery – removal of partial or entire thyroid, or removal of the parathyroid gland.
- Neck Mass Removal – removal of an abnormal mass of the neck.
- Microdirect Laryngoscopy – Removal of masses, including polyps, nodules, papillomas, etc., on the vocal chords.
- Repair of CSF leaks – a Medical condition where brain fluid leaks from around the brain into the nose. The surgeon exposes the leak and patches it from inside the nose.
- Tonsil and Adenoid Removal – removal for the treatment of recurrent infections or for sleep abnormalities.
- Ear Tube Placement – placement of pressure equalization tubes for treatment of ear infections.
- Frenulotomy (treatment of tongue tie) – clipping of the tissue between the tongue and floor of the mouth. When short, the tissue restricts tongue movement and causes difficulty with breastfeeding and speech.
Nose & Sinus
- Rhinoplasty (cosmetic and complex reconstruction) – enhancing the shape and/or function of the nose.
- Complex Revision Rhinoplasty – performing a secondary rhinoplasty/nasal surgery after one has a history of a sub-optimal result of an initial rhinoplasty.
- Excision of Skull Base Tumors – removal of intranasal masses or tumors in the nose.
- Complex Revision Sinus Surgery
Comprehensive Management of Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Valve Reconstruction – enhancing a narrowed/weakened area of resistance of nasal airflow.
- Septoplasty – straightening of a crooked septum to enhance the nasal airway.
- Turbinate Reduction – shrinks the enlarged inferior turbinates of the nose, commonly causing congestion.
- Functional Endoscopic – Sinus Surgery using video assistance to enhance the drainage patterns of the paranasal sinuses.
- Balloon Sinuplasty – newer technology to use in certain patients to assist in opening the paranasal sinuses in a manner that strives to preserve surrounding anatomy.