Dr. Cilento Publications
Dr. Cilento has been published extensively in nationally recognized journals and books.
Follow links to some of the more important and informative publications.
- Cilento, B.W. and Larson, D.A. Systematic functional assessment of nasal dyspnea: surgical outcomes and predictive ability. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011 Nov;145(5):845-50. Epub 2011 Aug 8.
- Cilento, B.W. and Russell, K.L Unmanned and manned evaluation of the Weatherford Zero-thrust Hydroblaster and the MK 21 Mod 1 on diver hearing. Technical report # 14-94; NAVSEA TA94-020. (Med Student)
- Cilento, B.W., Norton, S., Gates, G.A. The effects of aging on distortion products of otoacoustic emission (DPOAE) by gender and frequency. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003 Oct;129(4):382-9. (Resident)
- Cilento, B.W., Futran, N. Retroesophageal thyrothymic thyroid rests. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2005 May;114(5):416-8.
- Cilento, B.W., Izzard, M., Futran, N. The Visor flap approach to oral cavity cancers. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007 Sep;137(3):428-32.
- Cilento, B.W., Johnson, C.M. Jr. The Case for Open Forehead Procedures: A review of 1004 cases. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2009 Jan-Feb;11(1):13-7.
- Cilento BW, Larson DA. Predictive value of a methodical approach to nasal airway evaluation. Accepted by AAO-HNS June 2011.
Abstracts of each of these articles might be easier to read and can be found here.