Aesthetic Surgery in Houston, Texas
Dr. Ifepo Sofola is a Board Certified specialist in the field of aesthetic surgery
The outstanding results of his cosmetic surgery in Houston go unnoticed for a good reason.
He is trained in all aspects of facial rejuvenation and reconstruction. This aesthetic surgery in Houston, Texas, can be roughly broken into nasal surgery, both functional and aesthetic, and facial rejuvenation including eye and forehead rejuvenation, facelift surgeries, and various augmentation procedures including implants and fillers. There are many different aesthetic plastic surgery options in Houston that we make available.
To read more about Dr. Sofola’s aesthetic surgery specialties click on one of the categories below:
- Rhinoplasty – Aka a “nose job,” involves decreasing or increasing the size of the nose, altering the tip or bridge of the nose, and narrowing or changing the shape of the nose and/or nostrils.
- Blepharoplasty – Corrects droopy, puffy or wrinkled upper and lower eyelids by removing excess fat, skin and muscle.
- Face Lifts – An operation to correct midface lines and drooping, as well as heavy jowls, wrinkles and creases in the neck and chin line that normally occur with aging.
- Facial Reconstruction
- Injectables and Facial Rejuvenation
To see before/after images, click on one of the galleries below:
Injectable Fillers & Facial Rejuvenation
Modern cosmetic medicine and aesthetic surgery in Houston, Texas, offers many noninvasive techniques for improving your appearance.
Injectable products fall into two broad categories fillers and neuromodulators:
- Fillers – Used to fill in deep wrinkles, and rejuvenate and improve the facial structure including cheeks.
- Restylane – Restylane is an injectable filler made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the human body. Hyaluronic acid is an ideal substance for long-lasting cosmetic filler, as it is able to retain water to maintain its form longer than most other injectables. Restylane is used frequently for procedures to fill in moderate wrinkling, such as those that appear in the nasolabial fold, extending from the sides of the nose to the sides of the mouth. Restylane is often used for lip enhancement. Effects of Restylane injections can last six months or longer and can be repeated as the effects wear off.
- Radiesse – As we age we tend to lose the fat in our faces. Those fat pads give us a more youthful appearance and the loss of facial volume leads to a hollow look in the cheek area. In the past, permanent silicone cheeks implants were a solution to this problem. Unfortunately, these proved to be problematic. The implants tended to shift over time, or worse, they appeared as apples in shape as the patient’s skin and facial fat changed with age. Another solution was fat injections. However, fat had to be harvested from other parts of the body requiring extensive surgery. Radiesse is hydroxyapatite and has been used for years as a wrinkle filler. Now, however, with advanced injection techniques, we are able to augment the cheek area and the chin area with long-lasting Radiesse. The treatments take about 30 minutes. They are performed in an outpatient setting and the results are instantaneous. A dental block is used to minimize discomfort. One or two syringes are used in each cheek depending on the patient. Some bruising can occur, but it is transient.
- Juvederm – Juvederm is used to smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year. Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVÉDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas.* From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours. Learn more about the individual treatment areas by rolling over the list below. Juvederm usually lasts from 9-16 months depending on the location of injection.
- Botox – The botox filler is injected into the marked points beneath the skin and the toxins in the botox fasten to the muscles’ nerve endings which inhibits the release of chemical acetylcholine. This will stop the muscle contractions that wrinkle the skin.
For the best facial plastic surgeon in Houston, contact the offices of Dr. Ifepo Sofola—the aesthetic surgeon with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results from aesthetic surgery in Houston, Texas. You can change your life and you can take the first step by speaking with us by calling 281-364-1001 today.