Find an Allergist / Immunologist
Meet Our Team of Board-Certified Allergists
Meet Our Team of Board Certified Otolaryngologists, Rhinologist and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Meet Our PA/NPs
Meet Our Audiologists
The physicians of Allergy & ENT Associates are certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology.
This certification indicates three years of primary care training and certification in pediatrics or internal medicine, plus at least two years of training in allergy and immunology, as well as the fulfillment of extensive examinations and reviews. This is the highest level of training and recognition a physician who specializes in the field of allergy and immune deficiency care can receive in the United States.
All of our Allergists are Diplomates of the Board of Pediatrics or Internal Medicine in addition to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. They are members of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
- American Medical Association
- Texas Allergy & Immunology Society
- Harris County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Greater Houston Allergy Society