Plastic Surgery Associates in Houston, Texas
Allergy and ENT Associates, having served the people of Greater Houston area for close to six decades, is the largest specialty allergy, asthma, and immunology group practice in Texas. In addition to ENT specialists, we also empanel highly specialized and skilled plastic surgery specialists. One of the most trusted names in plastic surgery, Allergy and ENT Associates takes immense pride in our skilled, efficient, and compassionate staff, committed to deliver nothing but superlative healthcare services and plastic surgery in Houston, Texas.
Facial Plastic Surgery in Houston Services And Procedures
Allergy and ENT Associates offers both inpatient and outpatient facial plastic surgery procedures, including:
- Functional Rhinoplasty Surgery – Aimed to correct nasal breathing problems, this facial reconstruction surgery includes surgical changes to various anomalies in nasal structures.
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty – Better known as a “nose job”, this procedure involves increasing or decreasing the size of the nose, modifying the tip or bridge, and changing the shape.
- Revision Rhinoplasty – This is a surgical process designed to repair form as well as the function of a nose that earlier underwent Rhinoplasty.
- Facelift Surgery – Refers to an operation meant to correct midface lines and drooping, heavy jowls, creases, wrinkles in the neck and chin line.
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery – This is a precise surgical technique used for skin cancer treatment, involving removal and examination of thin layers of cancer-containing skin tissues.
- Upper & Lower Eyelid Surgery – Also known as Blepharoplasty, the procedure corrects droopy, wrinkled or puffy upper and lower eyelids by removing excess fat, muscle, and skin.
Our professional plastic surgery doctors also specialize in forehead lifts, chin, nose, lip, and jaw implants, and Otoplasty. In short, whether you need in-office Botox and Facial Filler Treatments or are looking for a specialist for performing ear lobe repair, our cosmetic surgeons have got you covered.
Why Choose Us?
Plastic surgery requires specialized treatment. All plastic surgery specialists in our network take utmost care of their patients’ post-surgery, with an unwavering commitment to providing premium services. Our plastic surgery in Houston, Texas, is among the most trusted group practices, offering a wide spectrum of services. In addition, our office staff works together to make your visit to our center as pleasant as possible, by scheduling appointments to your convenience and prioritizing emergencies.
Contact for Appointment
If you would like more information regarding plastic surgery in Houston, Texas, please call our central appointment desk (713) MY-SINUS or (713) 697-4687 and schedule an appointment with one of our ENT specialists.